Old 30-04-2012, 12:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_3_] Farm1[_3_] is offline

Default Last flowers in the land of parrots

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
The Cape Honeysuckle attracts one of the locals before it gets cold(ish).

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...neysuckle2.jpg

The little brutes are beautiful despite my frustation with their eating
habits.

I think my favourites though are the little grass parrots - mainly because
they are rarer round here than any of the others. We have mobs of Sulpur
Crested parrots, Galahs and even more Gang Gangs and Yellow tailed Black
Cockatoos than the grass parrots.