Old 30-04-2012, 11:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default I'm tired

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:01:00 -0700, Sean Straw
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:44:00 -0400, The Cook
wrote:

Yesterday I set out 44 tomato plants. DH dug the holes with a post
hole digger and I set out the plants.

That'd be "Dumb Husband" ?

No, that is my Dear Husband. He also likes tomatoes and know that if
he doesn't help me get them in, he won't have any.

watermelons, cantaloupe and pumpkins have plenty of room to expand. My
okra is about ready to be set out and as soon as it is warm enough I
will plant some beans.

I've got my beans started, but my Okra didn't germ.

Looks like I have about 10 out or 12 okra plants now.

I start almost everything except beans in the greenhouse.

--
USA
North Carolina Foothills