Old 30-04-2012, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default RHS Chelsea and Mr Gavin

"Sacha" wrote

Dave Hill said:

Jake wrote:
Just thought people might be interested in this!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/ga...vin-chelsea-fl...

Just imagine some 70mph gales that week!

What a farce.
The RHS must be loosing their marbles to allow such a thing.

They know he'll bring the publicity, says she cynically.

That's not cynical that's the truth.
The RHS is not run by gardeners with muddy fingernails, it run by business
managers. Considering all the money that is ploughed into that organisation
their car park at Wisley is a total disgrace with potholes and mud
everywhere. What really annoys me is they tell us mere mortals how to garden
and grow veg etc, have wonderful trial fields, yet themselves use every
chemical known to man virtually all of which we can't buy/use. No organic
gardening in the RHS.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.