Old 01-05-2012, 05:16 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Name View Post
I had red kale, curly kale and leeks all available well into spring this year, although we didn't really eat much of them. And the old greenhouse grow bags were used to get some lettuce/salad leaves going - they didn't really get going until Feb/March, but there were enough to pick a few leaves off during winter. Sprouts would be the other obvious one, but personally I have terrible trouble getting my sprouts to grow.
Which reminds me - beansprouts can be grown at any time of year ;-)