Old 01-05-2012, 03:30 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Don Phillipson Don Phillipson is offline

Default Hayter Harrier 56 starting problem

"SKochmaruk" wrote in message

My Hayter Harrier which is practically new does not start. If I give it
a shot of starting fluid it starts then dies. Any help out there would
be greatly appreciated.

In N. America, buyers of a "practically new" machine that does
not start take it back to the vendor for instant repair or exchange
(or tuition and explanation.) We do not know British practice.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs