Old 02-05-2012, 12:19 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

[/quote]

Hi All,
It is said that charcoal dug in the soil sequesters carbon, carbon dioxide and other noxious elements from the atmosphere. Now when you think about this, why does this happen.

There are a multitude of reasons why this should be, however they are all related to how Mother nature works. I know that I keep harping on that it is all about simplicity and balance, simply because, that is I believe the truth of the matter.

Mother nature does not do science, she does balance and symbiosis within her eco-system if you don't understand this then it is my belief that you would be wasting your time trying to re-create a TP type soil.

It is only through thinking simplistically that these truths become evident, having been involved with this project for coming on 5 years, I believe this to be true!!!

This I believe is how these ancient natives came to know how TP worked. They saw Mother Nature as a Goddess who provided them with all that they needed to live their lives. They saw TP as a gift from the Goddess and tried to understand how it worked.

Getting back to the ability of charcoal to sequester carbon and carbon monoxide and other noxious gasses from the atmosphere. What happens to the sequestered carbon and carbon monoxide and other noxious elements?

Mother nature does not sequester these elements just for the sake of it. There is obviously a reason why she does so, now I have drawn certain conclusions as to why this happens.

It is in the best interests of Mother nature to maintain balance within the ecology of the planet. Therefore there must be a way of breaking down noxious carbon monoxide and other manmade gasses and poisons into less harmful substances.

The prime candidates for such a task would be micro-organisms and as we know bacteria are the perfect instruments to perform such a function. They have the ability to alter their DNA structure to take advantage of any and all new food sources.

It is almost like a form of chemical composting where they break down these noxious compounds into continually less harmful substances which can then be used by the soil. Now, remember that it was these fife forms who originally created soil, it is therefore well within their sphere of influence to perform such a task!!

Let me put it this way if all of the noxious substances which filled the atmosphere of this planet hundreds of millions of years ago had remained in their original state there would be no life on this planet!!

Therefore I believe that bacteria were instrumental in breaking down these toxic substances. They are impervious to the extremes of high and low temperature, and therefore have the capability to render down these noxious elements and substances into a form which permits life to be a reality on this planet!!!!

If this sounds like gobbledygook to you, then please feel free to ignore it!

The mind id like a parachute its totally useless unless open

uriel13