Old 01-05-2012, 11:17 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default mountfield M1popular

rmg wrote:
This is my first post could any one tel me the outsid diamiter of the
engine pully on my M1popular it is missing it has 2 A BSLTS

I would gladly assist if I had the faintest idea what a M1popular was and
the significance of having BSLTS, whatever those are.

This is an international group about gardnening, 2 A BSLTS may be found on
every street corner where you are but I am pretty sure there are none round
here, at least by that name. Be more explicit about what you want.