Old 02-05-2012, 12:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default mountfield M1popular

On May 1, 3:17*pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
rmg wrote:
This is my first post *could any one tel me the outsid diamiter of the
engine pully on my M1popular it is missing it has 2 *A BSLTS

I would gladly assist if I had the faintest idea what a M1popular was and
the significance of having BSLTS, whatever those are.

This is an international group about gardening, 2 A BSLTS may be found on
every street corner where you are but I am pretty sure there are none round
here, at least by that name. *Be more explicit about what you want.

I think our friend wanted an auto group.

That said, it's hard for a grammar wonk to resist such a challenge.

"This is my first post. Could anyone tell me the outside diameter of
the engine pulley on my M1 (popular?). It is missing. It has 2 A
BOLTS (?)"

I admire our friend's automotive knowledge, and hope he/she won't be
offended by the little spelling lesson above. It is well-intentioned.

HB