Old 02-05-2012, 01:30 AM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_3_] Farm1[_3_] is offline

Default mountfield M1popular

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
rmg wrote:
This is my first post could any one tel me the outsid diamiter of the
engine pully on my M1popular it is missing it has 2 A BSLTS

I would gladly assist if I had the faintest idea what a M1popular was and
the significance of having BSLTS, whatever those are.

This is an international group about gardnening, 2 A BSLTS may be found on
every street corner where you are but I am pretty sure there are none
round here, at least by that name. Be more explicit about what you want.

Well since it's 'missing' it might have an engine that is misfiring. Could
the first 2 letters of that BSLTS stand for Briggs & Stratton?