Old 02-05-2012, 08:12 AM
allen73 allen73 is offline
Registered User

Location: California

As April starts to come to an end, our little vegetable garden is beginning to get ready for May. And we’re giving it a hand. The radishes need a little thinning, but neither of us can bare to let these darlings go to waste. And the sugar peas are beginning to climb their trellis. They have a few more weeks before they’re in full climb, but we’ll be giving them a hand. Shallots and garlic are busy underground, getting ready to become something lovely on the grill.
Fruit Trees