Old 02-05-2012, 11:39 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider[_3_] View Post
I adore cowslips and would love to have red ones .. perhaps I'll try
moving mine around the garden, just in case. I've got a batch of plants
waiting for a home :~).
They grow easily from seed, and the seed is available - try Chiltern or T&M. You'll probably have to go for mixed - ie all colours from orange and bronze through to deep red, but you can select once you've got flowers, chuck out the plants you don't like and divide the ones you do.