Old 02-05-2012, 03:16 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default Green Water Gone!

On 4/25/2012 8:26 AM, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
Our green used to disappear when the green plants really started to grow. Couldn't compete for nutrients. But we don't get the soup now.

I wonder, JB, if that happened with yours.

Yes, plants in the filter falls and in the pond have really taken off.
That, plus my bacteria colony in the filter pads is probably
re-established after the cleaning. Whatever, all is well for the present.