Old 21-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Baine Carruthers

Default Wisteria question

I don't know Wes, my neighbor has 200 acres of pasture and hardwoods & his
guineas stay at my place most of the year.

I still don't seem to have enough for them to completely stay put. I have
to raise a few guineas every year due to those drivers who refuse to adhere
to my "guinea xing" sign.

--
Baine

wrote in message
In article , Baine

Carruthers wrote:
CG, I never have inspected underneath, there may be some sort of

building
underneath.

For those of you into alternate pest controls, the jap. beetles and

junebugs
seem to prefer the wisteria to my roses.

It also makes great shelter and nesting places for my guineas too.

Now if you have a big enough spread for guineas to wander then you have
enough for wysteria. My little .46 acre is not nearly enough.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukesNOatSPAMpoboxdotcom)