Old 04-05-2012, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Drought

In article ,
Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

OK. Perhaps we differ in grammatical interpretation but I did say
"before it gets into reservoirs". I never said "from reservoirs".

My mistake. Sorry. Anyway, what I said is true - only in the driest
parts does evaporation exceed precipitation in spring and autumn,
and it never exceeds precipitation in the wettest parts.

The television reflects the government of this country - by London,
from London and for London - and they still believe that anyone
outside the commuter belt goes around in shapeless trousers and
cloth caps, saying Ee, bah gom or similar.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.