Old 05-05-2012, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter James[_4_] Peter James[_4_] is offline

Default Interesting site.

Bob Hobden wrote:

www.cliftonchilliclub.co.uk/

A worrying site this one. I looked at it, and as it finished loading it
immediatley downloaded onto my dekstop 5 files titled snippet-1.cgi
through to snippet-5.cgi. Without asking I might add for permission to
do so.

Not a good idea in the virus worrying age we live in. I deleted each
and every one of them without looking at them. I would advise anyone
else to do the same.

Peter
--
It is necessary for the good man to do nothing for evil to triumph.

Attributed to Edmund Burke 1729 - 1797