Old 05-05-2012, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Interesting site.

On Sat, 5 May 2012 11:12:01 +0100, (Peter James)
wrote:

Bob Hobden wrote:

www.cliftonchilliclub.co.uk/

A worrying site this one. I looked at it, and as it finished loading it
immediatley downloaded onto my dekstop 5 files titled snippet-1.cgi
through to snippet-5.cgi. Without asking I might add for permission to
do so.

Not a good idea in the virus worrying age we live in. I deleted each
and every one of them without looking at them. I would advise anyone
else to do the same.

Peter

All browser applications should tell you first before the download
anything. Perhaps you have some option set that downloads without
asking.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software. http://www.npsl1.com