Old 05-05-2012, 06:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default making a bark/gravel path

In article ,
Janet writes
I can get old carpet free and delivered, from a local carpet co. When
laying new carpets they have to take up and remover the old ones and pay
to dispose of them. I specify wool on a canvas backing. Nylon on foam or
rubber backing breakd down faster and ends up as a horrible mess.

Janet

Bravo Janet! a wonderful idea, i have a fair amount of carpet that i
bought as a sort of cheap end of roll when carpeting a spare bedroom and
it's definitely not nylon so might do the trick, also mounds and mounds
of prunings from the four trees I had done about 6 months ago.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph