Old 05-05-2012, 07:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default making a bark/gravel path

In article , writes
Or, to step back a bit, why do you want to replace the grass with
something that is likely to require more maintenance?

Because I could go down to the middle of the garden with slightly
drier feet than i do now

I usually go down the middle of the lawn but a drier surface like
chipping would help.

Besides which my lawnmower has gone back to sulking after every two runs
of the lawn. (yes we have been through all the things it might be on
this newsgroup ) but for a time after the last repair/service it did
work, now it doesn't so grass cutting can be a bit of a chore even with
a Hayter harrier.
--
Janet Tweedy