Old 06-05-2012, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Tomato plants

wrote in message
NEETRITH wrote:
Hi all,I need help I think,I have recently started growing three tomato
plants,they are growing lovely and was thinking to put them out in my
small greenhouse but have noticed that some of the leaves are going
white at the tips can someone give me advice

Lack of water or lack of nutrients, or possibly sunburnt?
How tall are they and how much soil are they in, and what kind of soil?
I have started putting mine out in the greenhouse in growbags, at between
6 and 12 inches tall.
(Argh, just noticed one of the 'spares' in the living room has been
snapped in 2! That's 3 so far this weekend)

1 is happenstance
2 is coincidence
3 is enemy action.

(Attributed to Al Capone)