Old 06-05-2012, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default cordless strimmer

On Sat, 5 May 2012 10:42:01 +0100, "Muddymike"
wrote:

Do any of you own a rechargeable battery strimmer? If is it any good? I am
thinking of buying one for trimming those small corners that the grass
cutter can't get to. I have a 2 stroke 4 in 1 machine which is great but
takes too much faffing around to get it going for small jobs.

Mike

I've got a black and decker one. It won't do huge acres but does all
the bits that need doing.
It'll turny twist so you can run it along the edge of the lawn too.

It's so much less messing than getting the wired one out.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk