Old 07-05-2012, 02:30 PM posted to rec.gardens
MICHELLE H. MICHELLE H. is offline

Default Grass Seed On Top Of Rocks!? WHAT THE HECK!? Nice Group!

"Brooklyn" wrote:

"There's no rule that one has to mow grass... unmowed grass looks very
nice at the edge of a tree line... why don't you mind your own effin'
beeswax, Ms ****."

END

WOW, nice group!! Is this the kind of response you get when one person
tries to help another person out!? The guy is 76 years old and trying to
plant grass seed on a 50 foot bed of rocks! This could be a sign that
the guy is getting Alheimers or something!! I offered to go over and
HELP him plant grass the right way, on top of topsoil, but I guess thats
not good enough for you CHILDISH Brooklyn1.