Old 09-05-2012, 12:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Plant ID

On 5/8/2012 5:42 PM, Sacha wrote:

I love Alchemilla mollis and we have a lot of it in this garden - the
more the merrier! I've never seen Alchemilla alpina but will look for
some now. It seems very pretty and another good ground cover.

Oh, I think it's very pretty, but (in _my_ garden, anyway) it behaves
like a thug. It sneaks up on other plants and attempts to devour them,
and relocating it isn't easy. In may cases, it isn't possible.