Old 10-05-2012, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_2_] is offline

Default Vinegar as weedkiller

On Thu, 10 May 2012 10:00:48 +0100, "Bertie Doe"
wrote:

We are not alone. It's encouraging to know that our gardeners across The
Pond, suffer from the Dandelion Menace:-
http://preview.tinyurl.com/c9uybat
I've got a couple of pints of elderly pickling vinegar in the shed. When the
weather clears, I'll brush them on. Anyone tried it as a weedkiller?
Bertie

My mother used it a lot. I use it with slat to get rid of the grass
that grows between my stone flags.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software. http://www.npsl1.com