Old 22-04-2003, 01:08 AM
Adel (Ed) Nazzal

Default Wrong names on plants

Last year I pick up a large division of Phrag. roezlii at the Sonoma
Orchid Society Show from the members sales table. This division
obviously has flowered before so there should have been no question
about its identity (I thought). It was also grown well, so I assumed the
grower know at least how to grow phrags. and knew what he/she was doing.

The plant just opened up and guess what, it is not roezlii, it is just a
plain Grande. It does not take a genius to tell the difference between
the two. Is it that people like to cheat or what?
I know there isn't much I can do about it ! just venting !!!

Happy Growing