Old 11-05-2012, 06:53 PM
DTHunter DTHunter is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hare-Scott[_2_] View Post
DTHunter wrote:
wewe2012;958329 Wrote:
please get pic if you can

Hopefully I had add the picture in the right way.

Filename: DSC_0068.jpg |
Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14974|
Filename: DSC_0069.jpg |
Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14975|
Filename: DSC_0070.jpg |
Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14976|
Filename: DSC_0071.jpg |
Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14977|
Filename: DSC_0072.jpg |
Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14978|
Filename: DSC_0073.jpg |
Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14979|
Filename: DSC_0074.jpg |
Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14980|

Try to focus on the plant not the ground, in particular the growing tips. I
didn't see any aphids there. Which pic shows them?

I have only seen a few little green aphids on the day I started this post and the orange bug things the first time. I have been cheacking on the tree daily and not see anymore insects on it.

The pictures were to show you what the leaves and tree looked like, not the insects sorry. I'm also sorry if the pictures are not that good, I only have my phone's camera to use.