Old 12-05-2012, 12:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default heap

Christina Websell wrote:
I have "All Green Bush" plus "de Nice a Fruit Rond" (a round once as
suggested by the name) and a patty pan "Custard White"

Probably not a bad collection. I'm not altogether sure /what/ I have this year, but
I have a sneaking suspicion I didn't actually do any green bush, despite what I said.
I definitely have some Nero di Milano, and an orange patty pan of some kind. They
are about 6" tall and hiding in the greenhouse, but looking a bit unhappy, if truth
be told.

I haven't started them yet. It's far too cold.
I have an aluminium greenhouse, 8 x 6 but it was covered with plastic and
the plastic blew off in the last gales.

We always always run out of window sill space. So this year Nick has put 2 of those
plastic greenhouse things without the plastic cover up in the south facing living
room window. (Fortunately they are very tall and wide windows - both sets of shelves
plus a tangerine tree fill it quite nicely!) They may become a permanent fixture,
but then of course I'll end up needing to find seedling space next year if they do.