Old 13-05-2012, 07:37 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Pridham[_2_] View Post
J Arthur Bowers Peat free is the most consistent of the Peat Free composts
but we get good results on the nursery using a mix of Peat free and soil,
both from Wicks!
J Arthurs Bowers peat free is the New Horizon mentioned below. This year Which? is saying it gave them the best test results, not just among peat free, but compared with peat containing composts too.

I use New Horizon for general purpose, I use their seed compost for seeds, and I us New Horizon with sand or grit for cacti.