Old 14-05-2012, 01:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
James James is offline

Default Quality Low Voltage Landscape Lighting ?

Thanks for all replies, including this link from Gregg. I see that this
light uses the same tiny pin bulbs and socket, and I have found this to be
the weakest part of the dozens of fixtures that I have bought over the last
ten years...

I am certain some company makes quality 12 volt lights that are far
superior to the junk found in Home Depot and Lowe's....

Again, thanks for all replies..

James
"gregz" wrote in message
"James" wrote:
Does anyone here know of a high quality brand for low voltage landscape
lighting ? I have tried and tried fixtures from the big box stores , but
they are very cheap and seldom last more than one year.

I have not tried any led low voltage lights because I don't want the
bluish, garish look they cast.

Any tips on quality brands ??

Thanks !!

James

From amazon. Look below for 20 watt spike, add led replacement, less than
$20 each set. Need outdoor 12 volt timer.

http://www.amazon.com/LEDWholesalers...ef=pd_sim_lg_1

Greg