Old 22-04-2003, 02:08 AM
Emrys Davies

Default First time newbie

'auntie_bionic',

These are very young wallflower seedlings:

http://www.gardenopus.com/images/See.../Erisymum2.JPG

These are wallflower seedlings four weeks old:

http://www.gardenopus.com/images/See...03/ErysTP1.JPG

These are nicotiana seedlings, but the photo. is not very clear:

http://www.biosci.missouri.edu/holts...Matt/Matt.html

I don't think that this mature stem of mimulus will help you but, of
course, if you identify the other two this one speaks for itself.

http://www.bachcentre.com/centre/38/mimulus.htm

Good luck,

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"auntie_biotic" wrote in message
Now for my first question. I have three lots of seedlings

wallflowers,
nicotiana and mimulus. They are all grown from seed and are 3-4 weeks

old.
They range in size from 1/2" to 2". Here is the problem, a friend of

mine
whilst bringing them in and out of the house has managed to mix up the
groups and I cant tell which is which. The smallest mimulus will only

grow
to about 8" whilst the nicotiana can grow up to three foot. Hence my
problem. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

--
auntie_biotic
http://www.tbandu.co.uk