Old 14-05-2012, 05:02 PM
allen73 allen73 is offline
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Back Jack[_10_] View Post
Two gallons of Roundup sprayed two days ago, and another two gallons
yesterday. Probably spray another four gallons this upcoming week. That
should take care of the areas near the house. Out in the fields, let the
weeds proliferate; I don't care.

Yes sir, better living through chemistry.
I assaulted the weeds. One gallon of the weed killer was only enough to spot kill the larger weeds, I did not spray the entire yard. I felt a little bit like weed whacking with a butter knife ... or worse, a plastic spoon. I had no idea how much to spray so each weed got a bath.
Fruit Trees