Old 14-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Caroline1510 Caroline1510 is offline
Registered User

Default Lavender seedlings.... Advice needed please

Hi all I have been trying my hand, for the first time at propergating seeds. All are doing very well. One of the plants I have tried is lavender. The seeds germinated very well and I now have 120 lavender seedlings that I potted on in the last few days. They all look healthy and had very big roots for the size of the plants. I was wondering if anyone had any general advice on caring for them from now. They are currently on a window sill but wondered if they could go in a greenhouse and when they could go outdoors. Also should I be feeding them? Any advice would be greatly appriciated as I am quite a novice gardener but loving my new hobby!
Many thanks Caroline