Old 15-05-2012, 12:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Lavender seedlings.... Advice needed please

On May 14, 1:11*pm, Caroline1510
wrote:
Hi all I have been trying my hand, for the first time at propergating
seeds. All are doing very well. One of the plants I have tried is
lavender. The seeds germinated very well and I now have 120 lavender
seedlings that I potted on in the last few days. They all look healthy
and had very big roots for the size of the plants. I was wondering if
anyone had any general advice on caring for them from now. They are
currently on a window sill but wondered if they could go in a greenhouse
and when they could go outdoors. Also should I be feeding them? Any
advice would be greatly appriciated as I am quite a novice gardener but
loving my new hobby!
Many thanks Caroline

--
Caroline1510

Where are you? Location has a huge bearing on answers to your
questions.

HB