Old 15-05-2012, 01:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Frank J Warner Frank J Warner is offline

Default Bell peppers

My bell pepper plants are about a month old. They are healthy and
thriving, but they are only about 8" tall.

They are already starting to produce fruit, which I've been pinching
off because I don't think they're mature enough to support large
peppers yet.

Should I be doing this? Should I also pinch off any blossoms or buds?

I think they need to grow another foot or so before letting them fruit,
but I don't know if that's a good idea or not.

What are your thoughts?

Frank

--
Here's some of my work: