Old 15-05-2012, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Help pls for an ageing man

On May 15, 6:35*pm, Moonraker wrote:
I'm getting old father time, I'm getting old. I am finding it harder
each year to cut my large grass area, I cannot honour it with describing
it as a lawn. The mower I have is petrol driven, but the problem is when
I have to turn it for the next bit. It seems as though a sit on mower is
the answer, I am looking for recommendations for one which is relatively
small and has a small turning circle. I am sold on Briggs and Stratton
engines, though not essential. All recommendations will be gratefully
received.

You don't say how much grass you have to cut, or dare I say it how old
you are.
There is another posibility, that is to pay someone to cut your grass
for you, think of the cost of the mower and fued and servicing etc and
see how it stacks up against paying someone to come in with their
mower.