Old 22-04-2003, 02:44 AM
RichToyBox

Default Too much pump = ?

The sound and current will not bother the fish. They will probably like the
current, and it will give them a little extra exercise. Typically the
recommended pump size is sufficient to turn over the pond in less than 4
hours. My first two preformed puddles were turned over about 3 times an
hour, and your pump will do yours in about 15 minutes.
--
RichToyBox

"BruJu" wrote in message
Small pond (125 gallons) with smaller pond (35 gallons) that flows into

the
bigger pond as a waterfall. I have a 600 gph pump that flows into a small
bio filter. Will the sound and action of the pump, run 24 hours a day

drive
the fish crazy? Or otherwise irritate them?