Old 15-05-2012, 11:38 PM
cjgalway cjgalway is offline
Registered User

Default tomato curling purple leaves!!!!

Hi,

I hope someone can give me an idea what is going wrong with my tomato plants. I live in Ireland and have ten tomato plants in my polytunnel. Over the last weeks the leaves have started curling up and dark purple spots appearing on them. The weather has been quite cold at night (5 Celsius or so) maybe this has something to do with it. The link is to access pictures of the plants. I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks
CJ

https://plus.google.com/photos/11018...80996167132641