Old 16-05-2012, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Rhubarb

On Tue, 15 May 2012 10:35:42 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

I'm just thinking about whether it'd work with bread and butter as a
pudding ...
I made one with jam sandwiches recently and it was delicious.
Which reminds me I have a jar of orange and rhubarb jam in the
cupboard!

Yes, definitely, I make B&B pudding and tuck in fresh raspberries so
it should work with rhubarb. I use brioche instead of bread. Can I
have your recipe for orange and rhubarb jam please?

I didn't make it! I will ask the lady who did next time I see her
though!
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk