Old 17-05-2012, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Judith is offline

Default Compost

On Thu, 17 May 2012 10:38:24 +0100, Judith wrote:

On Tue, 15 May 2012 15:31:54 +0100, Judith wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2012 01:10:08 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill
wrote:

snip

Judith, do what I have done, go onto the B & Q website and do a review
of it, I gave it 1 star and called it rubbish.
David

Good thinking - done.

I am truly amazed that some people are so complementary about it.

Perhaps there is a QC issue and some is good and some is just bad !!

My comment:

================================================= ====================
Verve Compost
"This is the worst Compost I have ever bought. There were bits of plastic bag
and lots of wood. One piece of wood was 2inches long and about 0.75 inches in
diameter.
This will be the last year that I use B&Q compost"

Amazing - I have just opened the last bag of the three - I was going to spread
on garden and just dig in.

It is perfect!! Just like last years - totally different from the other two
bags.

(As I said - I could not understand how some were so complementary about it)