Old 17-05-2012, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default OT OT RAF Vulcan

On 17/05/2012 16:06, 'Mike' wrote:

"Moonraker" wrote in message
On 17/05/2012 14:35, 'Mike' wrote:
I have been informed that the Vulcan Bomber is due to appear at the RAF
Cosford parade at 12.30 approx on Sunday. A little earlier than
expected.

The display by the Lancaster is still due to commence at 1.00pm

Look forward to seeing you there.

Mike

Where exactly will the gardening be?

What part of "OT OT" in the subject line do you not understand?

Please explain and I feel sure that someone will be able to help you,
and once helped, you will understand "OT" when anybody else posts it :-))

Kindest regards

Mike

I do wish you'd stop saying kindest regards when you obviously feel no
such thing.
Ot is OT. Just don't post it. What's so friggin difficult about that?