Old 17-05-2012, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default OT OT RAF Vulcan

On 17/05/2012 17:28, Phil Cook wrote:
On 17/05/2012 17:05, stuart noble wrote:
On 17/05/2012 16:06, 'Mike' wrote:
wrote in message
On 17/05/2012 14:35, 'Mike' wrote:

I have been informed that the Vulcan Bomber is due to appear at the
RAF
Cosford parade at 12.30 approx on Sunday. A little earlier than
expected.

Where exactly will the gardening be?

I do wish you'd stop saying kindest regards when you obviously feel no
such thing.
Ot is OT. Just don't post it. What's so friggin difficult about that?

if M hadn't posted and you got all so uppity then you would never have
seen this:

http://www.doncaster.gov.uk/db/enews/article.asp?Archive=Y&CatID=38&Art=507

Or this:
http://www.hydesflorist.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/vulcan%20bomber%20tribute%20%28Medium%29.JPG

I'm prepared to bet that it would hold no interest, especially as it
refers to Doncaster. I have no wish to be reminded of that place, or of
the IOW for that matter. I think they based Norton Vasey on the latter,
but they were too polite to mention the obvious inbreeding that's gone
on there over the years.