Old 17-05-2012, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default OT OT RAF Vulcan

On 17/05/2012 18:11, Phil Cook wrote:
On 17/05/2012 17:56, stuart noble wrote:
On 17/05/2012 17:28, Phil Cook wrote:

if M hadn't posted and you got all so uppity then you would never have
seen this:

http://www.doncaster.gov.uk/db/enews/article.asp?Archive=Y&CatID=38&Art=507

I'm prepared to bet that it would hold no interest, especially as it
refers to Doncaster. I have no wish to be reminded of that place, or of
the IOW for that matter. I think they based Norton Vasey on the latter,
but they were too polite to mention the obvious inbreeding that's gone
on there over the years.

Get it f***ing right you c**t! [1] It's Royston Vasey!

It was filmed in Hadfield Derbyshire.

[1] Royston Vasey is the birth name of Roy "Chubby" Brown.

Whatever. They wouldn't have needed actors had they filmed it on the IOW.