Old 17-05-2012, 10:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default Advice New to Ponds

On 5/15/2012 9:27 PM, Texas Newbie wrote:
Hello all, I am sure you all have answered this question until you are
sick of it but I need as many opinions as I can get in the next 24
hours. Now my builder says they have “fixed” each
leak (waterfall foam) at each joined spot.

I'm past the 24 hour response deadline but there's your problem ---
overlap/foam. Not the way this is supposed to be done. Did you check
references and see other similar style ponds/falls constructed by this
contractor?