Old 18-05-2012, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Biting bugs now with picture

On 17/05/2012 20:18, echinosum wrote:
Managed to do a bit better with the photography.
'Bugs found in our bed | Flickr - Photo Sharing!'
(http://tinyurl.com/7qghped)

Actually I think I know now, but I'd like to know what you think before
I put any ideas in your head.

Get a can of Johnsons House Flea Spray Extra Guard. This will deal with
the fleas and anything which hatches from their eggs. We don't have any
pets, but brought some of the unwanted guests back with us after we
stayed with some friends who keep cats. It took several weeks to
eradicate the pests!

--

Jeff