Old 18-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Mr Worms SW Mr Worms SW is offline
Banned

Location: Herefordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_n View Post
I am sure this subject will have been discussed here before, but as
Google has done away with its 'groups search' feature, I was unable to
check!

Can anyone please enlighten me:

a) For a single person (with a larger than average garden, who doesn't
throw away much, if any, vegetable matter from the kitchen, are wormeries
worth the trouble?

And if so,
b) what are the pros and cons of maintaining one?

And,
c) can anyone provide instructions, or a link to a good guide to
starting an maintaining a home-made wormery?

Thank you,

Al
Hi Al,

If you Haven't already solved your issue if you go to our website we have lots of advice about composting and composters etc at Mr Worms South West Wormery on the bottom left hand side you will find the information pages.

I hope that this can help you in some way

Kind regards

Paul
Mr Worms South West Wormery