Old 18-05-2012, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default OT OT RAF Vulcan

On May 17, 8:31*pm, stuart noble wrote:
On 17/05/2012 18:11, Phil Cook wrote:

On 17/05/2012 17:56, stuart noble wrote:
On 17/05/2012 17:28, Phil Cook wrote:

if M hadn't posted and you got all so uppity then you would never have
seen this:

http://www.doncaster.gov.uk/db/enews/article.asp?Archive=Y&CatID=38&A...

I'm prepared to bet that it would hold no interest, especially as it
refers to Doncaster. I have no wish to be reminded of that place, or of
the IOW for that matter. I think they based Norton Vasey on the latter,
but they were too polite to mention the obvious inbreeding that's gone
on there over the years.

Get it f***ing right you c**t! [1] It's Royston Vasey!

It was filmed in Hadfield Derbyshire.

[1] Royston Vasey is the birth name of Roy "Chubby" Brown.

Whatever. They wouldn't have needed actors had they filmed it on the IOW.

Crowe would have been an ideal cast member................he could
have worn his masonic regalia, which in itself is very good for a
laugh!