Old 18-05-2012, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Biting bugs now with picture

"Martin" wrote in message
On 18 May 2012 09:28:47 GMT, wrote:

Jeff Layman wrote:
Get a can of Johnsons House Flea Spray Extra Guard. This will deal with
the fleas and anything which hatches from their eggs. We don't have any
pets, but brought some of the unwanted guests back with us after we
stayed with some friends who keep cats. It took several weeks to
eradicate the pests!

I thought cat fleas couldn't live on human blood for a significant length
of time?

At least long enough to bite :-)

Our 21 year old cat died last week. :-((((

Sorry to hear that, I know how they can get under your skin and into your
heart.

--
Kathy