Old 18-05-2012, 05:27 PM
mossy1283 mossy1283 is offline
Registered User

Default Suffolk Punch 35s Problem

Hi,

Im having a problem with my suffolk punch lawnmower. Initially it wouldn't start but now after a little fiddling I have managed to do this. However, now when it is running and I put it to full throttle its doesn't really make a blind bit of difference. Also I have to leave the choke completely off to allow it to run. I let it sit and idle for a while and I cut off the fuel supply from the tank and hey presto! It started to run really fast and I could cut the grass, but obviously it was going to run out of fuel sharpish so I re-opened the fuel line to the Carb and the engine died down again to idle.

Does anyone have any ideas? I really dont want to go ripping it apart and later finding it was something really simple.

Many thanks

Andy