Old 19-05-2012, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default spam

On Sat, 19 May 2012 06:23:08 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill
wrote:

On May 19, 2:09*pm, Moonraker wrote:
On 19/05/2012 13:54, Dave Hill wrote: Is there no way of removing this blasted spamer?

? Which one, or am I missing something here?

All these spam messages from www.edoplaza.com , 6 in 3 days

Not seeing anything Indeed, I rarely get SPAM at all now (not even the
Islamic stuff). News.individual.net filters out a lot at it's end and
a well-honed set of newsreader kill file rules takes care of
everything else, including the IOW contingent.

So yes, there is a way of getting rid of the SPAM - simply use a
proper Usenet provider and newsreader. This will also get round the
fairly frequent logjams/breakdowns and other problems you experience
with Google Groups.

At the end of the day you pays your money (or you doesn't) and you
takes your choice. Unfortunately simples fact.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the asylum formerly known as the
dry end of Swansea Bay.