Old 19-05-2012, 05:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default voodoo lily

The first opened today. I wanted to make a fast-motion animation and put
it in front of a camera. The pic on the right is one of those shot
yesterday. But unfortunately the plant lost balance overnight and fell
from the pedestal. Nothing severe happend to it (images at the left were
taken today, after the little accident), but surprisingly it does not
smell. Well, there are 2 left and I'm curious whether this lack of smell
is a consequence on its toppling over or it had to do with the way I
overwintered the tubers.

the same pic, but bigger (1330x1330px [download size]) and avaiable for
4 weeks:
http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

Attached Thumbnails
voodoo lily-sauromatum_venosum-d0.jpg