Old 20-05-2012, 01:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default Of Base

On May 19, 7:43*pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
wrote:
According to my "google numbers" there a lot of folks look here a lot
yet no one says anything. Why is that?
MJ

Growing edibles is a dark and arcane art. *As Grandmaster Fu Yu Tu once
remarked

Cold expectoration of winter upon the coruscating lemon.
Violence flares and lo microfloral allies exeunt!
The tiny grub of understanding finds refuge in the cauliflower,
but rarely in the cheese sauce.

David

And I am understandable? Or was that the point?